Poetry ceremony “Lady Zainab symbol of eloquence, rhetoric” held online
The Ashura International Foundation, in collaboration with the Institute for the Study and Strategy of the United Ummah, organized a poetry ceremony on the occasion of Lady Zainab’s birthday, entitled “Lady Zainab, the symbol of eloquence and rhetoric â. In this webinar, elites of contemporary male and female poets from Arab and Islamic countries recited their odes and poems.
AhlulBayt News Agency (ABNA): The Ashura International Foundation, in collaboration with the Institute for the Study and Strategy of the United Ummah, organized a poetry ceremony on the occasion of Lady Zainab’s birthday, entitled “Lady Zainab, the symbol of eloquence and rhetoric â. In this webinar, elites of contemporary male and female poets from Arab and Islamic countries recited their odes and poems.
After the recitation of the verses of the Holy Quran by Qari Sayed Abbas Sharafuddin, Hojat al-Islam Sayed Fadi, the head of the United Ummah Center, after welcoming the participants and viewers, spoke about the meaning and effectiveness of the speech, in which eloquence and rhetoric lies. He pointed out, “This kind of engaged and mission-oriented literature and poetry has wisdom, true and eloquent words, and conforms to the truth and quickly affects hearts.”
Sayed Fadi then said that throughout history Arab poets have pursued one of the following three thoughts:
1. Poets in search of wealth, status and fame who do not adhere to any ideology or ethics. In the Qur’an, God described them as deceptive poets followed by the lost;
2. Poets who were fascinated only by poetry itself and had no mission or responsibility and pursued no goal;
3. Committed and mission-oriented poets who have tried to defend the truth through poetry and ode and to express it to the public. Like the poets of AhlulBayt (pbuh), Debel al-Khuzai and al-Humairi, and other poets like them who used their poetry to defend Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and his pure family. Although they faced the anger, exile, imprisonment and isolation of tyrannical rulers, they did not give in to wealth and strength. Because they learned patience and perseverance from the school of Lady Zainab (as) to reveal the truth and expose the hypocrisy and deviation of enemies.
In addition, Sayed Fadi stressed the need to follow the teachings and ways of the saints of God, including Lady Zainab (as) and AhlulBayt (as).
Ultimately, he stressed the need to promote and develop mission-oriented and purposeful poetry and called on the authorities to support these poets. He also announced: âThe Center of United Ummah is always ready to publish the innovations and creations of this group of poets, who truly use their poetry and literary creations for Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and the Infallible AhlulBayt (pbuh ) and some of them. are in attendance for tonight’s poetry ceremony.
In his opening remarks for the webinar, referring to the virtues of Lady Zainab (as), Ayatollah Akhtari, the head of the Ashura International Foundation, said: âPoets should present this great lady of Islam as their model and that of other Muslims. . Inspired by this lady, the women of the world, in particular, must learn to fulfill their duties in the service of Islam and of society.
Emphasizing the role of Lady Zainab (as) dedicated and courageous leadership in Karbala and on Ashura Day, and during her captivity in Kufa and the Levant, Ayatollah Akhtari cited some examples of these sacrifices.
Referring to the characteristics of engaged poetry and its importance in the growth of consciousness and insight in society, he stressed: âThe duties and mission of poets are no less than the duties of scholars and educators. . Poets who express the responsibilities and problems of their society in the form of engaged poetry and literature can heighten the spirit of jihad, sacrifice and resistance against oppression and corruption in society.
While analyzing and evaluating the situation of poetry and poets during the globalization of culture, the invasion of culture and intelligence of the West, the director of the Ashura International Foundation pointed out: âThe Foundation international Ashura serves committed and mission-oriented poets and writers. . The foundation is ready to cooperate with the cultural and literary centers of the world in order to strengthen cultural, literary and friendship ties in all ways, to raise the level of innovation of poets in the service of Islam and teachings. des AhlulBayt (like). “
Then, in her speech, Dr Linda Taboush, head of the studies department of the United Ummah Center, underlined two axes of the life of Lady Zainab (as):
1. Common intellectual and moral points of Lady Fatima Zahra (as) and Lady Zeinab (as),
2. Outstanding and distinguished characteristics of Lady Zainab (as) personality as a great teacher and life mentor through history.
At the end of the webinar, a number of male and female poets recited their wonderful poems describing the virtues and characteristics of Lady Zainab (as).
End / 257